Aesthetic Dermatology Educational Group
We are a group of dermatologists interested in the practice and teaching of aesthetic dermatology. Aesthetic dermatology is a rapidly expanding subspecialty...
Workflow/Registration for ADEG virtual COC(AVCOC) workshops for Aesthetic Derm
Aesthetic Dermatology A scientific approach to enhance skin aesthetic. Want to know more about the latest treatments in skin aesthetics ?
watch out our upcoming seminars.
- Want to learn more about the latest and well studied technologies and techniques in aesthetic dermatology?
Sign up for our workshops and courses
- Need to publicise and promote your products and equipments?
Work with us
Need for Virtual Aesthetic Procedure Workshops
ADEG has been conducting its APOC accredited COC workshops on Aesthetic Dermatology procedure for about 10 years. In the past the workshops were conducted face to face (in real time physically) with live demonstrations. Our COC workshops have ceased since the outbreak of Covid19 pandemic. The Ministry of Health has encouraged the medical profession to convert all CME teachings to be virtual. Virtual teaching has become part and parcel and norm for CME for doctors around the world. Hence ADEG has converted its aesthetic workshops into Virtual workshops. The contents and lecturer for the proposed virtual workshops are identical to the current face to face workshops. Workshop demonstrations will be conducted via video recordings.
With ADEG teaching faculty wealth of experience, ADEG believes that it can help maintain the standard of aesthetic dermatology practice in Singapore through its virtual workshops training for Singapore doctors during this Covid19 pandemic.
- Botulinum Toxin A for Aesthetic Applications
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Lasers and IPL Assisted Hair Removal
- Pigment Lasers
- IPL for Skin Rejuvenation
- Ablative Lasers
- Fractional Photothermolysis for Skin Rejuvenation
- Lasers & IPL for Vascular Lasers
- Non Surgical Skin Tightening Devices
- Non-surgical Skin Contouring