Intense Pulsed Light for Skin Rejuvenation - 22.10.23
MCQ Examination will take place on Saturday 28.10.2023 . 3PM to 5PM . Venue: CHI Learning Room 1 & 2, Level 2(next to NCID), TTSH.
Please make sure that you will be able to attend the workshops and MCQ examinations on the stipulated dates (displayed in the programme) before you make your payment and confirm your registration. Any request for change in the assigned MCQ exam date/time will be subject to an adminstration fee of $20 per change requested.
If you miss your scheduled exam, it may take some time before a repeat exam will be conducted and you may not be accredited any COC.
Registration Fee $580
Intense Pulsed Light for Skin Rejuvenation(Open for registration on 1 Aug )
22 October 2023
1.30pm - 5.30pm
The course will give an overview of the mechanism and clinical features of skin ageing and photoageing. The workshop will teach physicians on the use of IPL devices for skin rejuvenation of photoaged skin. The physics of IPL and its applications, indications and complications/management of complications will be discussed.. Participants will also be taught on the choice between IPL and other lasers when considering skin rejuvenation procedures.
- 1330 – 1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335 – 1400 Mechanism of Skin Ageing and Photoageing and overview of skin rejuvenation procedures. - CL Goh
- 1400 – 1430 Principles of IPL devices and application for skin rejuvenation. Principle of selective photothermolysis. Choice of IPL vs lasers for skin rejuvenation. - Dr L Khoo
- 1430 – 1500 Indications for IPL.Pre-procedures counseling and preparation/Post-procedures care. – Dr CB Ang
- 1500 – 1515 Tea Break
- 1515 – 1545 How to use IPL devices effectively and safely - Dr J lim
- 1545 – 1600 IPL Complications and its management. - Dr C L Goh
- 1600 – 1620 Q & A
- 1620 – 1700 Video Demonstration
- 1700 – 1730 Q & A.
- MCQ Exam will be conducted on a separate date
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence.
* The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 50 participants. Registration Fee $580