Fractional Photothermolysis Lasers for Skin Rejuvenation
Registration Fee $580.00
MCQ Examination will take place on 29 July 2023 3PM . Venue: Lecture Theatre, LKC Medicine Heritage Building, 11 Mandalay Road, Singapore 308232.
Please make sure that you will be able to attend the workshops and MCQ examinations on the stipulated dates (displayed in the programme) before you make your payment and confirm your registration. Any request for change in the assigned MCQ exam date/time will be subject to an adminstration fee of $20 per change requested.
If you miss your scheduled exam, it may take some time before a repeat exam will be conducted and you may not be accredited any COC.
Fractional Photothermolysis Lasers for Skin Rejuvenation (Full- Registration closed)
23 July 2023
1.30pm - 5.30pm
Virtual Meeting. MCQ Exam will be arranged separately on 29..7.22 at 3 pm.
The course will provide an overview of principle and application of fractional photthermolysis lasers in skin rejuvenation. The workshop will describe the advantages and disadvantages of fractional photothermolysis and list the indications and choice of fractional lasers and how to use them effectively. Participants will learn how to use the lasers, including pre and post-operative skin care. At the end of the course participants will have a good grasp of the use of fractional lasers and minimizing complications.
- 1330-1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335-1400 Laser physics and principle of selective photothermolysis and its application in fractional non-ablative and ablative lasers – Dr L Khoo
- 1400-1430 Types and choice of fractional lasers in dermatologic surgery use. Indications for non-ablative and ablative fractional lasers. - Dr CL Goh
- 1430-1500 Pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative care in fractional laser applications. - Dr CB Ang
- 1500-1515 Tea Break
- 1515-1545 How to use Fractional lasers effectively and safely. - Dr J lim
- 1545-1600 Q & A
- 1600-1700 Video Demonstration
- 1700-1730 Q & A
- MCQ Exam will be conducted on 29.7.23 at 3 pm at Level 2, CHI Building, TTSH (next to NCID)..
Workshop certificate is accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change.
** Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. * The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 50 participants.