Virtual Workshop on 21 January 2024
MCQ Examination will take place on 27 January 2024 (3PM to 5PM) afternoon . Venue: Academia, SGH, Seminar Room L1-S2
Please make sure that you will be able to attend the workshops and MCQ examinations on the stipulated dates (displayed in the programme) before you make your payment and confirm your registration. Any request for change in the assigned MCQ exam date/time will be subject to an adminstration fee of $20 per change requested.
If you miss your scheduled exam, it may take some time before a repeat exam will be conducted and you may not be accredited any COC.
Our Workshops are accredited by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. * The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 40 participants. Registration Fee $550
Chemical Peels (Registration open on 14 Oct 23)
21 January 2024
1.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Virtual (Fully Booked. Registration Closed
Chemical peels are effective in treating various skin conditions eg acne, pigemntation, wrinkles. Participants will be taught on the various peeling agents and its effectiveness and safety for treating Asian patients. At the end of the course participants will have the confidence on choosing the right peeling agents for each particular skin conditions and also how to anticipate and manage side-effects.
- 1300-1330 Registration
- 1330-1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335-1400 Chemical peels: What they are, the different types: superficial, medium and deep peels. - Dr. CL Goh
- 1400-1430 Indication and contraindications; Selection and preparation of patients Pre-procedures counseling and preparation; Post-procedures care - Dr Joyce Lim
- 1430-1500 Superficial peels for acne, pigmentation disorders and scars Peeling methodology and procedures. - Dr. L Khoo
- 1500-1515 Tea Break
- 1515-1545 Complications of chemical peels and the management of complications from chemical peels. Expected: Redness, swelling/Unexpected: Blisters, crusting, scarring, acneiform eruption, post-inflammatory pigmentation. - Dr. CB Ang
- 1545-1600 Q & A
- 1600-1700 Video Demonstration
- 1700-1730 Q & A
- MCQ Exam will be arranged tentatively on 27.01.22 afternoon at the Academia ..
Workshop certificate is accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. Workshop lecturers, titles, date and venue are subject to change.