Registration Fee $580
Virtual Workshop on 19 November 2023
MCQ Examination will take place on 2 Dec 2023 (3PM to 5PM) afternoon . Venue: CHI Learning Room 1 & 2, Level 2(next to NCID), TTSH.
Please make sure that you will be able to attend the workshops and MCQ examinations on the stipulated dates (displayed in the programme) before you make your payment and confirm your registration. Any request for change in the assigned MCQ exam date/time will be subject to an adminstration fee of $20 per change requested.
If you miss your scheduled exam, it may take some time before a repeat exam will be conducted and you may not be accredited any COC.
** Our Workshops are accreditation by SMC Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee as Certificate of Competence. * The workshop will only proceed if there are at least 50 participants.
Chemical Peels (Registration closed- full)
19 November 2023
1.30pm - 5.30pm
Chemical peels are effective in treating various skin conditions eg acne, pigementation, wrinkles. Participants will be taught on the various peeling agents and its effectiveness and safety for treating Asian patients. At the end of the course participants will have the confidence on choosing the right peeling agents for each particular skin conditions and also how to anticipate and manage side-effects.
- 1300-1330 Registration
- 1330-1335 Introduction - Dr CL Goh
- 1335-1400 Chemical peels: What they are, the different types: superficial, medium and deep peels. - Dr. CL Goh
- 1400-1430 Indication and contraindications; Selection and preparation of patients Pre-procedures counseling and preparation; Post-procedures care - Dr Joyce Lim
- 1430-1500 Superficial peels for acne, pigmentation disorders and scars Peeling methodology and procedures. - Dr. L Khoo
- 1500-1515 Tea Break
- 1515-1545 Complications of chemical peels and the management of complications from chemical peels. Expected: Redness, swelling/Unexpected: Blisters, crusting, scarring, acneiform eruption, post-inflammatory pigmentation. - Dr. CB Ang
- 1545-1600 Q & A
- 1600-1700 Video Demonstration
- 1700-1730 Q & A
- MCQ Exam will be conducted on a separate day .
Cancellation Fees: The following cancellation and refund policies will apply:
Cancellation must be made in writing.
a) Cancellation requests received more than 4 weeks before the course - 2% of workshop fees
b) Cancellation requests received between 1 to 4 weeks before the course - 20% of workshop fees
c) Cancellation requests received 6 days before the course -50%
d) 1 day before the course and No Show - 100% of workshop fees
e) Request for Change of exam date and time - $20, If you reject the re-assigned date or missed the exam, another $20 is chargeable
f) Replacement for missed class/exam - $170